This article appeared online at TheNewAmerican.com on Friday, January 22, 2021:
Newly elected Representative Marjorie Taylor Green (R-Ga.) released a statement the day after Joe Biden was inaugurated president that she was filing articles of impeachment against him.
President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies.
She said that the case against Biden is “vast and detailed”:
- He abused the power of the Office of the Vice President;
- The evidence … is clear and compelling;
- Many State Department officials repeatedly registered reservations about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a corrupt [foreign] company … [but they] were intentionally not investigated or [were] covered up;
- The financial transaction which Hunter … engaged in illustrates serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family; and
- Through blatant nepotism, [Biden] enabled his son to influence foreign policy, and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President.
The New American has followed the trail of corruption, from proofs of corruption provided by a former business partner, to a YouTube video of Vice President Biden laughing it up with cohorts at the Council on Foreign Relations over how he managed to fire an investigator who was looking into corruption of a company where his son Hunter was a board member, to congressional reports of such corruption by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.).
But all of this is just the tip of the iceberg. At DiscoverTheNetworks.com, a website that has aggregated evidence of Joe Biden’s history of lying, cheating, and corruption, there are 76 pages providing all the evidence anyone needs to prove that the articles of impeachment being filed by the freshman from Georgia are long overdue.
It won’t go anywhere, of course, as the Democrats control the House, and the Speaker controls the Democrats. But it’s encouraging to know that the history of corruption of Biden and his family won’t be buried. Kudos to Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene for swimming against the current and reminding voters of the history of corruption behind the man who won the 2020 election through massive vote fraud.