This article appeared online at TheNewAmerican.com on Thursday, December 10, 2020:
Following Sunday's rigged election, Venezuela's Marxist dictator Nicholas Maduro called it a “great victory”:
We have recovered the National Assembly with the majority vote of the Venezuelan people. It's a great victory without a doubt for democracy.
What's true is that it's a great victory for rigged elections and secures all governmental power in the hands of Maduro. Until Sunday Juan Guaido, the head of the National Assembly, was the only real political opposition to Maduro. As leader of the National Assembly, Guaido, under the terms of the country's constitution, was declared president of the country until such time as legitimate elections could be held. Now, Guaido is out and Maduro has secured all governmental power unto himself.
Following the election, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stated:
Venezuela's electoral fraud has already been committed. The results announced by the illegitimate Maduro regime will not reflect the will of the Venezuelan people.
What's happening today is a fraud and a sham, not an election.
This should sound very familiar. As President Trump has been the only real political opposition to Deep State globalists since he won the election in 2016, the Left has moved Heaven and earth to remove him from office and reestablish the Deep State status quo, and on November 3, it used every vote-rigging device in its arsenal to get rid of him.
Note how Maduro arranged his great victory:
- He banned most opposition candidates from running against him;
- He imprisoned prominent opposition leaders;
- He coerced and intimidated citizens into voting for him and his party;
- He engaged in the use of the same Smartmatic voting machines that propelled him to his faux victory in 2018 — the same machines that evidence shows manipulated the votes in the president election in the United States;
- He organized the political process through people controlled by members of his own party;
- He murdered protesters who tried to exercise their constitutional right to assemble peaceably; and
- He prevented outside interests from observing the voting process.
As Jorge Jraissati, president of the pro-freedom Venezuelan Alliance, said, Sunday's election “is nothing more than a fraud of the worst kind. Venezuela will not have a free and fair election, but rather a fraudulent process intended to politically crush the interim government of Juan Guaido.”
That's what the U.S. presidential election of 2020 is all about, as well: crushing and removing the rogue illegitimate president Donald Trump and replacing him with a placeholder who will ultimately allow the ascendance of a hardcore communist to the Oval Office.