As if he ever intended to pull his punches in his continuing drive to establish a totalitarian state in America, newly reelected Obama has wasted no time in extending and expanding his illegitimate powers. As Mike Adams (one of the more astute and insightful of writers I try to read daily) noted in his daily blog on Wednesday:
He’s the one who issued an executive order claiming government ownership over all farms and farm equipment, in case you forgot that little fact.
He’s also the guy who just recently issued an executive order merging Homeland Security with local corporate entities to grant the executive branch of government a power monopoly over the nation, bypassing the courts and Congress. You probably haven’t even heard about that one, because he secretly signed it during Hurricane Sandy.
From there, Adams speculates on Obama’s second term and his continuing attack on our freedoms:
- He sees an expansion of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the surveillance state by setting up arbitrary “check points” on roadways, at sporting events, at shopping malls, and other “surprise” locations. He expects to see even more belligerent and invasive behaviors, conditioning us for the coming police state.
- He expects secret arrests of American citizens and even “kill orders” to be issued against his political opponents.
- He anticipates additional government spending without limit, the current debt ceiling notwithstanding.
- He thinks our foods will increasingly be modified genetically (GMO) while attempts to let consumers know about them will be overridden and rejected.
- He is sure that health care will look more and more like a government agency, with mandatory vaccinations and the war against raw milk continuing.
- His push to emasculate the Second Amendment will drive gun and ammunition sales much higher, along with prices for them. It’s interesting to note that Wednesday’s selloff in the stock market didn’t include shares of Ruger and Smith & Wesson, both of which rose substantially.
- He expects to see continued and accelerating disregard for the niceties contained in the Bill of Rights.
- Government expansion will include increases in food stamps and other entitlement programs.
- He expects more and more large employers to move their operations offshore to avoid the onerous demands and mandates under Obamacare which is now firmly cemented into place as a result of the election.
- Preppers and veterans will increasingly be targets for reprisals, with the government calling them “potential terrorists” for engaging in what he calls “fundamental preparedness strategies” such as storing water, food, medicines and ammunition.
There are millions of us who see clearly, some perhaps for the first time, exactly what’s coming. Adams just sees over the horizon a little farther than most.