Yesterday’s reports from Rasmussen was quite encouraging, if you’re a Romney/Republican fan and are concerned about the depth and breadth of the Romney surge that even the Downstream Media are now being forced to admit.
Here we go:
- Who won the debates? 49% say Romney, 41% say Obama.
- Arizona Senate: Flake, the Republican: 50%, Carmona, the Democrat: 44%
- Nevada Senate: Heller, the Republican: 50%, Berkley, the Democrat: 45%
- Swing state tracking: Romney: 50%, Obama: 47%
- North Dakota Governor’s race: Dalrymple, the Republican: 53%, Taylor, the Democrat: 39%
- Affluent suburbs are moving in Romney’s direction
And on Friday, Rasmussen is putting Wisconsin, a state that Obama won by 14% in 2008, as too close to call: Obama leads by 2%, within the margin of error. And the momentum for Romney continues to build.
The election could be a split decision, according to Rasmussen, with the popular vote going to Romney, but